yes, finally ..the day has come, ..well, i wanted t do study for tbp. I TRIED TO!

i pick up my bag & wonder why it has gone lighter. a little peek into it shows a adidas white jacket & few sheets of notes. AHA!
BOYF MISTAKEN MY BAG FOR HIS & TOOK IT TO CLASS!

now, i am dead bored in the library. guess what? i found a strand of hair in my horfun from mensaONE. && its not the kind of silky straight hair, its more like how armpit hair looks like. WHY ME! told the aunty about it & she 'changed' one for me. eww. i threw it away anyway and am super hungry now. boohoo. i shld have just feast on the breadboard famous drumlet. WHY DIDNT I! gosh, i wonder if there will still be any when boyf finishes (6pm).

&& poor girlf val is ill. she is all pale when we met today morning. ): how how how?

a hungry man is an angry man
guess what am i now?

oh oh. hint: i am dead hungry.

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP